Fall Session is Open for Enrollment!
Come join our community run group – a safe space to come together to run & connect. No better way to take care of your physical and mental well-being than with a consistent group of friendly faces. Great benefits for YOU and know your registration helps others too.*
- Weekly Sunday 8AM morning run meet-ups (September 11th – December 11th)
- Safe running routes at different locations and routes for different distances
- Time to socialize with other amazing women during our run & stick around after for coffee
- #Run4Life Community group in Strava — a place to track runs, access routes and connect
- Optional 12-week run training plan to train for the Holiday 1/2 Marathon, 10K or 5K race on December 11
- Looking for a group of positive women to run and socialize with
- A long-time runner, new to running, or looking to get back into running, we welcome you.
- All distances and paces welcome
Come to one run or come to all. Connect & Support. Together we #Run4Life
**Group runs will meet in the Portland metro area
👇Sign Up Now 👇
Our Portland-based community run group creates a space to help women find their inner runner, train for races and connect with other local women. AND it also helps save lives with 100% of proceeds being donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.