HEALTHY HABIT RESET WORKSHOP
Missed our first Healthy Habit Reset Workshop? No problem!
We understand schedules can be tough, now you can catch it at your own time by clicking the link below.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Generally know what you need to do for your optimal health but have trouble getting started
- Are having trouble with consistency
- Believe you know what you need to do but are feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.
Come together for an hour where I’ll help you:
- Understand the 5 Reset Habits to get you back on track
- Create your personalized Reset Plan (it’s all in the workbook you get when you register).
- Learn the reason why some women ultimately succeed at reaching their goals (long-term) and why some women continually struggle.
- Uncover the *Missing Link* that most fitness or diet plans don’t teach you.
- Discover how to keep your momentum to end your struggle with self-motivation and quit the self-sabotage.
30-DAY MINDSET RESET
One of the greatest pieces of wellness that is overlooked is the affect our overall mindset can have.
The 30-DAY MINDSET RESET WILL HELP YOU:
- Discover your Thinking Habits and their impact on your actions, habits and outcomes.
- Overcome the Dieter Mindset so you make healthier choices simply and consistently.
- Practice simple-but-powerful exercises so you can balance healthy habits with demands of everyday life
- 30 days of the Daily Mindset Minute including proven strategies to change your thinking and stress habits
- MyCoach App access to access content and coaching from Megan
- Self-guided journal
Are you ready to prioritize your own wellness?
Do you need accountability?
Are you really looking to make long-term change?
Keep an eye out for our 8-Week Momentum Course launching Fall 2022!
If you’d like to be the first to know about our Momentum coaching options, please fill out the info below:
Individual coaching includes a collaborative partnership to help you work towards your goals. 1-1 coaching can be a powerful addition to your group program or a stand-alone process.
Are you struggling and not sure where to start? Or maybe there is something you’ve been wanting to work on or tried working on in the past and are now ready to tackle?
Megan is passionate about helping busy women identify the areas of their life they are looking to improve (body, mind & everyday life) and will help you set goals, work through obstacles, shift your mindset, create a plan, and use your strengths to develop sustainable habits so you can feel great and live your best life.
Maybe you are thinking:
- I want to feel less overwhelmed
- I’ve tried things in the past and keep coming back to old habits.
- I know I want to change “x” but don’t know where to start
- I need someone to hold me accountable
Megan offers individual 1-1 coaching sessions and packages to help you feel empowered and work towards becoming your best self.